BLOG Distinctive Design, Crafting Your Brand's Aesthetic to Convert
Distinctive Design, Crafting Your Brand's Aesthetic to Convert
POSTED BY Brittany Lewis | Oct 31, 2023
Create a Stand-Out First Impression
"Brand Cohesion Reigns Supreme"
Build a Platform for Trust
Take an Insightful, Critique Tour
- What's your initial impression?
- Does your messaging (words and images) effectively communicate what you sell or the service you provide?
- Does your website and social media communicate your brand's credibility?
- How do the colors and design elements feel? Are they consistent throughout?
- Check for outdated fonts, photos, or graphic images. (Example: comic sans).
- Does your overall impression communicate what your company values? For example, are the colors and images stuffy or friendly? Are they outdated or pixelated?
SHARE THIS POST:
About the writer, Brittany Lewis
Brittany is a copywriter at Primitive and enjoys connecting with people, exploring new ideas, and expressing thoughts through written language almost as much as she loves a latte. As a Texas Tech University graduate, she is a Red Raider through and through. She graduated with honors in 2009 with a Bachelor of Arts in English. Since then, she has spent a large part of her career in the field of education, teaching English to secondary students and working in early childhood programs.